This website www.holidaybulls.com is owned and operated by Holiday Bulls Limited. If you are unhappy with the below terms and conditions of use, please do not access or use www.holidaybulls.com
When referring to "you", "your" or "yours" in the below Terms and Conditions of use, those are references to www.holidaybulls.com website user(s) except where stated or where the context requires otherwise. References to "us" or "we" are to be taken as references to Holiday Bulls Limited and www.holidaybulls.com
1. LIMITS ON USE : www.holidaybulls.com may not be used for personal gain. You may not re-sell or provide to any third party, or otherwise profit from, any of the services or information available on or through www.holidaybulls.com
2. SECURITY : We reserve the right from time to time to: (a) alter/introduce new or additional security measures without further notice; (b) temporarily withdraw/ limit the use of www.holidaybulls.com to any individual(s); and (c) do all that we believe necessary to ensure the security and integrity of www.holidaybulls.com and the information held within this site's databases
3. ACCURACY and WEBSITE CONTENT : We use great care in compiling the information available on www.holidaybulls.com However, certain information may have been compiled or provided to us by a third party. Holiday Bulls Limited does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of such third party provided data. Errors or omissions in the information available through www.holidaybulls.com may occur as a result of external factors that are inherent in any internet-related system and which are not within our reasonable control. For example, data may be affected by machine, software or operator errors, or malfunctions in connection with data transmission. In view of the above, all information is provided "as is" and users should always attempt to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from www.holidaybulls.com before relying upon it. www.holidaybulls.com is a dynamic website and as a result, the content and user interface may change from time to time without prior notice.
8. ABOUT US :www.holidaybulls.com is made available to you by Holiday Bulls Limited (Registered Office: 223 Twickenham Road, Isleworth, London TW7 6DH Company No. 10326358). Our standard hours of business are between 09:00 to 18:00 weekdays excluding Bank holidays. You can contact us by writing to us at the above address or by using the 'Contact Us' facility on www.holidaybulls.com
10. TERMINATION : We reserve the right to block your access to www.holidaybulls.com immediately and without notice if, in good faith, we believe that you have failed to comply with any of these terms and conditions of use.
11. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES: Where www.holidaybulls.com contains links to third party websites you should be aware that we may not control the external sites reached through such links. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of websites that we do not control. The existence of a link on www.holidaybulls.com does not imply any endorsement or approval of any goods, services, opinions or other material(s) of any sort made available on or through sites that we do not control, nor does www.holidaybulls.com take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties (if any) expressed on or through those external sites.
12. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES : No one other than you and us will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions of use, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee.
13. GOVERNING LAW : Use of www.holidaybulls.com and the Service is governed by English law, and you irrevocably agree to submit any claim or dispute arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with this site (and any use you make of it or the Service and/or opportunities offered through it) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT : These terms and conditions of use supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and statements (except for those for which liability is not excluded) between us with respect to your use of this site and constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the same.
These conditions apply to all bookings covered by ABTA NO. XXXX as shown on www.holidaybulls.com
1. Reserving Your Holiday : Upon receipt of your request and deposit Holiday Bulls limited will confirm your booking and from that point cancellation charges will apply, and then send you a confirmation with details of your arrangements. Please note that a telephone booking confirmation is as firmly confirmed as if it were made/confirmed in writing at that time.
2. Airline Prices : Charter and Scheduled Flight Arrangements: As airlines reserve the right to increase prices at any time the flight price shown on our confirmation invoice will ONLY be guaranteed when full payment is received. The payment of a deposit does not guarantee you an airline seat, nor a fixed ticket price. Airline fares may additionally increase at any time as a result of direct government action. For example the imposition of VAT or increase in passenger levy or fuel surcharges.
3. Minor Changes to your Holiday : If we are obliged to make any minor change in the arrangements of your holiday you will informed by us as soon as possible.
4. Major Changes To Your Arrangements : If before you depart we have to make any major change to your holiday arrangements e.g. change of departure time more than 12 hours. Change of airport (but excluding changes between airports in the London Region, Crete, Cyprus, aircraft type or airline) it will only be because we are forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control. In such an unlikely event, we will inform you immediately and our objective will be to minimise your inconvenience. We will whenever possible offer you alternative arrangements similar to your original choice. You will then have a choice of either accepting, swapping to another available holiday of similar price or cancelling in full. Should you choose to cancel you will be reimbursed all monies paid to us.
5. Group Holidays : Some of our holiday offers may be based on a minimum number of participants and in the unlikely event that these numbers are not reached we reserve the right to cancel that holiday offer and refund all payments made. Where a group holiday is organised, our prices are subject to increase if the group size is reduced.
6. Flights : Details of airlines flight numbers/schedules and destination airports will be shown on your invoice/confirmation. We regret we are unable to guarantee specific aircraft types or airline.
7. Travel Insurance : Holiday Bulls limited strongly recommends that you take out adequate travel insurance. The client is herewith recommended to read the terms and conditions of any travel insurance effected to satisfy themselves as to the fitness of cover. Holiday Bulls limited will be pleased to quote you for travel insurance. Should our travel insurance be declined you will be asked to sign our indemnity form.
8. Making a Booking / Lead Passenger : The person making the booking [ Lead Passenger ], becomes responsible to Holiday Bulls limited for the payment of the total amount of all arrangements for all passengers shown on the invoice. Should the Lead Passenger fail to travel it is the responsibility of the other passengers to notify Holiday Bulls limited immediately. Failure to notify us of the inability of the Lead Passenger to travel could result in your booking becoming Null and Void and all your overseas arrangements been cancelled.
9. Deposit : No booking will be considered as confirmed unless the required deposit has been received by Holiday Bulls Limited.
10. Changing Your Travel Arrangements : If you wish to change any item - other than increasing the number of persons in your party - and providing we can accommodate the change; you will have to pay an Amendment Fee per person. Those fees can vary greatly and will be advised at the time such changes are actioned. All changes must be confirmed to us in writing. From time to time we are required to collect additional taxes. You will be informed of any such issues prior to ticket issue.
11. Cancellation : Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your holiday, we must be notified in writing by the Lead Passenger. Cancellation charges are calculated from the date we receive the written notice of cancellation. Amount of cancellation charges (shown as a % total holiday cost)
12. Cancellation of a Travel Insurance Policy : Financial products including travel insurance sold by distance means are subject to a 14 day cooling off period (this is 30 days in the case of life insurance and personal pensions). This 14 day cooling off period also covers situations wherein you bought a financial product from an intermediary or a broker, even if it was discussed and signed face to face. The insurer or broker must refund any monies paid by you within 30 days, although they have the right to deduct a reasonable admin charge (Our Cancellation charge after the 14 days cooling off period is £25.00 per person insured) and a sum proportionate to the number of days cover you had, irrespective of the terms and conditions of the Insurance Issuing Company.
13. Legal Jurisdiction : We accept the jurisdiction of the courts in part of the U.K. in which the client is domiciled. For the client not domiciled in the U.K. the courts of England shall have sole jurisdiction.
14. Your Financial Protection : When you buy an ABTA protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ABTA Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. We, or the suppliers identified on your ABTA Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ABTA Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ABTA holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ABTA holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ABTA holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ABTA holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ABTA scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable). Being a Member of ABTA means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. For more information please see :http://abta.com/about-us/code-of-conduct If we, or the suppliers identified on your ABTA certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ABTA holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ABTA scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ABTA scheme. If a dispute cannot be resolved and it involves us or another ABTA member then it can be referred to the ABTA Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme, accessed here www.abta.com or you may wish to refer the matter to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform which can be accessed using the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.CONDITIONS ( II )
Apply to all bookings covered by ABTA No. XXXX as shown in www.holidaybulls.com. Being a Member of ABTA means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. For more information please see : http://abta.com/about-us/code-of-conduct Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they apply to all bookings made. No variations shall be valid unless agreed and confirmed in writing Holiday Bulls Limited. A verbal variation will not be valid. Holiday Bulls Limited acts as agents only in transactions relating to flight, car hire accommodation, package holidays etc. and book those for you (the Client) on your behalf with the Supplier or Operator (the Principal). Holiday Bulls Limited are not the Principal and do not act as the Principal nor shall they be constructed as being such by inference or otherwise. Our booking confirmation does not constitute a contract. Your contract is with the Principal named overleaf. Holiday Bulls Limited are not liable for the principal actions, failures or omissions. No booking will be confirmed unless the required deposit has been received by Holiday Bulls Limited. Principals reserve the right to increase prices up to the date on which they receive the balance. Bookings made will be immediately subject to the Principal's terms and conditions and Holiday Bulls Limited have no authority to vary them in the client's favour. Holiday Bulls Limited will attempt to fulfil the Client’s requirements to our best abilities and in the event of a complaint, we will pass such complaints on to the Principal concerned on the Client's behalf. As agents only, Holiday Bulls Limited will not be able to commit the Principal as to their correct course of actions. If a dispute cannot be resolved and it involves us or another ABTA member then it can be referred to the ABTA Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme, accessed here www.abta.com or you may wish to refer the matter to the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform which can be accessed using the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Payment : You must pay the balance by the due date shown on the confirmation. Please note that for some telephone bookings full payment may be required IMMEDIATELY i.e. before you receive confirmation. If this applies, you will be advised at the time the booking is made. It is very important that you pay balances when due as failure to do so may lead to cancellation of your holiday and may still leave you liable for all cancellation charges. Where extra "booking charges" apply, these will have been advised at the time of booking. All credit card bookings are subject to 2% surcharge on Visa and Master Card and 3% on American Express. Debit card bookings as well as cash payments are subject to 0.5% charge.
Valid Passport, Visas, Health Requirements : You are entirely responsible for checking all these items. Please check for the latest info at www.gov.uk/travelaware
Passport and Visa : You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for such information. Requirements may change and you should check for the up-to-date position in good time before departure. We regret we can accept no liability if you are refused entry onto the flight or into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, visa or other documents required by any airline, authority or country. Health: Recommendations inoculations for travel may change at any time and you should consult your doctor on current recommendations before you depart. Health Requirements for your holiday destination are outlined in the department of health leaflet entitled "The Traveller's Guide to Health". It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
Special Requests and Medical Issues : If you have any special requests, please advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any such requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee that any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. If you have any medical issues or disability that may affect your booked arrangements, you must advise us in writing at the time of booking giving full details. If we feel unable to properly accommodate your particular medical needs, we must reserve the right to decline/cancel your booking.
Behavior : When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loses caused by you or any member of your party. Proper payment for any such damage or loss must be made at that time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or the supplier. If you fail to do so you indemnify us against any claims (including any legal costs) subsequently made against us as result of your actions. We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority you are behaving in such a way as to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any third party or damage to property, we reserve the right to terminate your arrangements without notice. In this situation towards you (including any return transport arrangements) will immediately cease and we will not be responsible for meeting any costs or expenses you might incur as a result, making any refund or paying compensation.
Force Majeure : We accept no responsibility for and not shall we be liable in respect of any loss or damage or alterations, delays or changes arising from unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical problems with transport, closure of airports or ports, cancellation of schedules by scheduled airlines. You can check the current position on any country by calling the Foreign & Commonwealth Office’s Travel Advice Unit on 0207 238 4503 or at www.fco.gov.uk.
Reconfirming Inbound/Outbound Flights : You will need to reconfirm your booking outbound and inbound at least 72 hours before your departure. Holiday Bulls Limited will not be liable for any additional costs due to your failure to reconfirm flights or any schedule changes.
Documents Dispatch : Contact addresses for all documentation will be given at the time of booking. Documents will normally be dispatched 7 days before departure. N.B. For bookings made within 14 days of departure it may be necessary for you to collect your tickets at the airport. Any other voucher will be posted/e-mailed to you direct. For additional security, scheduled airline tickets are usually sent by Recorded Delivery and in this event it is your responsibility to ensure receipt/collection. LATE BOOKINGS may also require Registered/Courier delivery of documents in which case the appropriate charges will have been advised at the time of booking.